Microblading is a very natural option for semi permanent eyebrows. Unlike permanent make up Microblading is done with hair like strokes to form the natural looking eyebrow. It is semi permanent and lasts 1 to 3 years. Microblading is done by manually placing pigment into the dermis with a blade, unlike permanent eyebrows which are done with the machine. Microblading the perfect choice for people who just want to add a slight arch,fill in holes or full natural eyebrows.
Whats Happens during
and after your visit:
- You are having the procedure done in a medical office so a numbing agent will be provided by one of our physicians.
- After your Microblading is done you will apply a thin coat of bacitracin for a day or two.
- After that you will should use A&D ointment or Vaseline by applying a thin coat for one more week.
- The area might itch or have a slight tingling sensation that may last a day or two, this is normal.
- The treated area will first appear darker then the pigment fades over the next two weeks as the area heals and the pigment sets.
- Some of the color will come back after two weeks.
- A touchup treatment may be required in 4-6 weeks.